Greg Long is a full-time visual Artist. He works from his Waterside Studio situated in South Dublin, Ireland. He studied at the College of Marketing and Design and the National College of Art. In 1990 he was granted tax exempt status for producing work of “Artistic and Cultural value”. His work forms part of collections in Ireland, Europe, Australia,Canada and the United States of America. p>
- Portugueese National Collection,
- Governors Residence St. Helena Island,
- South Dublin County Council,
- Crown-Berger Ltd.,
- P.J. Wall (civil) Ltd.
- Museum of Contemporary Art, Monastir, Tunisia.
- Historical Archive of Pancevo, Pancevo, Serbia.
- National Museum of Ex Libris, Serbia
- His many commissions include a presentation for the Governor of St. Helena Island